1. Video Session at 51st USICON 2018 in Jaipur, India
UV-06 Our technique of Bladder Neck Dissection and management of Median Lobe during Robotic Assisted Radical Prostatectomy Ashish Sabharwal, Shantanu Gore , Ajit Saxena Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
2. Guest Lecture on “Robotic Surgery – Current and Future Trends “ at the Nigerian Urologic Association Surgeons National conference NAUS 2017 at Benin Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
3. I was part of the expert panel in case based Panel Discussion on Metastatic Prostate Cancer during the “Update in management of Prostate Cancer” held at Medanta Auditorium on 9th September, 2017.
4. Moderator for panel Discussion on Advanced Bladder Cancer in the Annual Conference of Oncology Forum , Held at India Habitat Centre on 2nd and 3rdSeptember,2017.
5. Chairperson in Live operative session on Robotic Radical Prostatectomy , during the Masterclass in Uro-Oncology with Live Operative International Minimally Invasive Surgery Workshop held at Hotel Ashok on 26-27 August, 2017.
6. Guest Lecture on “Prostate Cancer Awareness and Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer ” to members of Rotary Club of New Delhi held at Hotel Ashok on Thursday , July 20th ,2017
7. Guest Lecture on “Prostate Cancer Awareness and Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer ” at Delhi Gymkhana Club, New Delhi held on Friday, May 12th ,2017
8. Guest Lecture on “Prostate Cancer Awareness and Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer ” at IMA – Surge Conference- cum – CME , Bathinda, held on Sunday, May 7th ,2017
9. Invited Faculty as an Expert panellist at the UroOnco summit 2017 on Bladder Cancer held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi on 3rd May, 2017.
10. Prostate Cancer Awareness and Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer: Guest Lecture at Uganda Cancer Institute, Kampala February 2017.
11. Apical Dissection during Robotic Radical Prostatectomy “Our Twist and Roll Technique”: Podium Presentation at USICON January2017.
12. Salvage Robotic Radical Prostatectomy, Post HIFU: Video Presentation at USICON January 2017.
13. Expert panelist in a session on Case Based Panel Discussion on “Localized Cancer Management” in the scientific program on “Update in Management of Carcinoma Prostate” in Gurgaon on 17th September 2016.
14. Chaired for session on understanding the neuroendocrine phenotype in Prostate Cancer at Updates in Uro – Oncology 2016 — Focus on LAPC held on 17 September 2016,at Vivanta by Taj, New Delhi.
15. Chaired for session on Live Operative Surgery-Robotic Assisted Radical Cystectomy with IntracorporealIleal Conduit in the International Live Operative Workshop on Robotic Assisted Urological Surgery at Saket, Delhi on 10th and 11th April 2016.
16. Chaired for session on Prostate Cancer in 12th International Conference of Asian Clinical Oncology Society (ACOS) being organized from 8th to 10th April, 2016 at hotel Ashok, New Delhi.
17. Robotic Radical Prostatectomy for advanced prostate Cancer Guest Lecture at YOG Meeting, New Delhi, India in Feb 2016
18. Robotic Radical Prostatectomy for prostate Cancer: Guest Lecture at IMA NATCON Dec 2015
19. Robotic Rocco Stitch: To be or not to be – Podium (UROONCOLOGY) Presentation at NZUSICON Sept 17-19, 2015
20. Robotic ureteric reimplant for Double ureter – Podium (Reconstructive Urology) Presentation at NZUSICON Sept 17-19, 2015
21. Robotic Burch Colposuspension: Video presentation – at NZUSICON Sept 17-19, 2015
22. Robotic prostate surgery: Present role and technique – Guest Lecture at Urooncology workshop at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer institute July 2015
23. Role of SWL in treating ED: Session chaired at NZUSI Mid Term Live operative workshop and CME on Men’s Sexual Health in July 2015
24. Holmium Laser Enucleation of Ablated Prostate (HOLEAP): an innovative technique for management of BPH – Podium Presentation at SESAUA-2010 held in Miami, Florida in March 2010.
25. Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy: a viable option for BPH patient with acute urinary retention & high surgical risk at USICON – 2007(Urology Society of India National Conference)
26. Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy Sabharwal A, Kumar Anant. Apollo Medical Journal 2006;